Ok in the last 30 minutes I've been on plaxo, facebook and blogging. I have determined I like the blogging better. It's very easy. I have added the family blogs that I know of. Easy way to update and read. Amy you can add mine to yours. I just kept looking around for how you did it and finally found it.
School this week has been trecherous. I am not doing my job this week, but instead helping the registrar register new kids. The family stories are unbelievable. There are so many messed up families out there, it blows my mind. If you are reading this and raising children, please make them a priority. It makes all the difference in the world. When you don't, they know it and nothing becomes a priority for them. It's just sad. Oh yeah and yelling at your kids in a huge crowd= not cool. You don't look like an "in control" parent, just like a jerk.
That being said, I'm going to go veg for the night.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment