Hello Everyone!
Now I thought I'd put out a regular blog! We are on to the second month of the new year, where did January go??? We have a feeling this semester is going to go by very fast. We don't have a lot of plans in the next few months, perhaps going to Malibu to see a few places Tiff and Kyle are looking at for their wedding, but other than that, just staying put. We have been keeping pretty busy on the weekends, just regular stuff, nothing exciting. We do get together with Tiff and Kyle every weekend - spending time with them is always enjoyable. We will miss them terribly when they leave this summer. Mo - what can I say - he has my heart and knows how to pull each string. I don't even want another dog, I want them to give me their dog. lol. Then I look at him with his mama and daddy and he loves them so much, I could never take him away from them. I know - it's a dog, but he's one of the coolest and sweetest dogs I've ever met.
Tiff and Kyle will be graduating this May. We will have a party at our house of course - probably on Friday and Saturday and then Saturday night we will be going out on the town like we did for Jenni and Justins graduation. You are more than welcome to celebrate with us! The Whitesides will be staying at our house so the Casita will be full but we have some brand new and close by hotels and we'll send that info out the closer we are to this date. Hope to see you all here!
Have a wonderful month of February and Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
12 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Will definitely need the list of motels. especially the one we stayed at before. Looking forward to it.
Post a Comment