Our New Title

Grandma and Grandpa. Wow. Almost 33 years - actually 32 years and two months after our very first date, we became grandparents. Amazing. I'm leaving tomorrow from Chicago to go back to Phoenix. So I've ordered my pictures, made this wonderful photo book to share and thought I'd upload it so you can see it. I've spent the last two weeks getting to know Annabelle and it has been heavenly. Bob came the first week and he loved it. Tiffany came to Chicago for the weekend and hated to leave. We have taken over 500 pictures!

Jenni and Justin are amazing parents already. THIS will be a fun journey.

It's going to be tough to leave that's for sure.

1 comment:

Dick and Barbara said...

the book is beautiful Grandma!! Thanks for sharing! The photos are a little too small for these old eyes, but I'll take it!!! Been wanting to see more pics and these are awesome!! Thanks again for sharing!!!