Hi Everyone!
Well the guests have come and gone and it seems pretty quiet around here now. We had a blast seeing everyone and we hoped we spoiled them enough with the new "quarters" that they will come back again! Mom and Frank are back home, after being here for a few months. We didn't get to see them as much as we had in the past this year - those two keep themselves busy! It's nice to see them having fun. Debbie and Jimi came and we had a great time with their visit, even though I was sick for half of it. We got to enjoy some spring training and get a head start on our summer tan! It was HOT! Then Bob's brother Mike and his girlfriend Lynn came in for about 5 days. That was fun - we actually went to see Kid Rock! I only knew two songs, but I loved the music. What a performer and the talent he has is amazing. I'm a fan now! We went to Sedona for the day - that is always a treat. Sedona has a calming aspect for the soul for sure. Next week Kyle's mom and dad and aunt will be coming in - staying in a hotel near ASU. We have been to one of Kyles track meets - it reminds us how much we miss sports events with Tiffany! We were a little disappointed we couldn't bring MO to this meet - why would anyone NOT want a cute doggie like that crusing around? I don't get it. haha. The next month at work is the busiest as ever for me - working long days and coming home pretty tired. Before I know it another school year will be gone and summer will be here again. I do miss my pool and look forward to swimming again in the afternoons. We continue to skype with Jenni and Justin when time permits, and love hearing the stories of their travels. They seem very excited to be going to Chicago this summer. Enjoy your April!
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
12 years ago
3 comments:
I highly recommend making a reservation at the Lytle's the next time you need some r&r. They are awesome hosts and have set up excellent private quarters for their guests - all very much like a spa! We had the best spring training vacation ever! Thanks again you guys.
Absolutely make a reservation! We definitely love the company! Thanks Debbie - come back anytime!
don't work too hard this next month and enjoy your pool as much as you can. I envy you!!! We love our stay in AZ and hope to continue doing that for some time. Just hope you don't "travel" to chicago during those months. Were hoping with the weather at that time, it won't be an option.
Post a Comment